Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A new forum

I was contacted by Troy Bohlander of New York and he told me Ed Parker Jr has started a new online kenpo forum. I've included a portion of Troy's e-mail with the website address and a quote from the site by Edmund, which I thought was nice - I'd never have come across this and I thank Troy for the information.

"I was looking at some pictures that Ed Parker, Jr. put up on the new
American Kenpo Community site (http://americankenpoforum.com/) and ran
across the following text that he placed below a picture of the two of you.
If you have not run across it yet, I thought you might appreciate seeing it."

"I honestly feel that at least the successor of my father written works is
Mr. Lee Wedlake Jr. He is someone I am proud of and I am certainly have no
doubt my father is proud of him too. The Kenpo Karate series by Mr. Wedlake
is a must have in everyones kenpo library without a doubt."
http://americankenpoforum.com/photos/epj/picture1138.aspx

No comments: