Sunday, June 14, 2009

Form 5 PDS


I held a Professional Development Seminar (PDS) at my school in Ft. Myers on Saturday. We worked Form 5 to death over the course of five hours. I told the group they'd be tired when I was done with them and we all were. A group from Ed Cabrera's club in Tampa came down and Charles Reyser came all the way down from Maryland.
My form seminar includes learning the form itself but also doing the techniques within, so you get the body work to get an understanding of the differences in the form applications when appropriate.
I've done a PDS on all the number forms and they have all been well-received. There's been a demand for Form 6 again, so watch my site for a date.
I shot the video for a Form 5 and 6 DVD the following day. I'm hoping to have that available in July.

No comments: