Sunday, January 23, 2011

Double Whammy

I was up in Spartanburg, SC over the weekend to teach seminars for Robert Wallace at Spartanburg Martial Arts. Friday night I did an intro to Russian Systema and Saturday we worked the Leaping Crane family group and "running the line" variations. We participants from Atlanta and all over South Carolina. It was really good to see that nobody, from the beginners to the high ranks, hestiated during the spontaneous self-defense. Nice job!
   I promoted Bruce Meyer of Columbia to 6th degree and Rober Wallace was presented his 6th degree certificate. Both these instructors teach the rules and principles and I see the results in their students. Too many teachers get the information but don't pass it on. It is a pleasure and and honor to have them both in my lineage  and wearing the rank.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lee: Good comment on the seminar and its refreshing to find people that want to do what it takes to survive. Btw, I love how you're adding, seemingly daily, such valuable and concise information. How you do it my friend speaks of your love of the Art, our Teacher, and the future of Kenpo. Congrats and hope to see you soon!
Steve LaBounty