Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kenpo Karate Drive Through

There's always something interesting happening! This from Tim Walker.



This month is the 4 yr anniversary that I opened American Kenpo Karate University, Inc. in my small town of Branford, FL and this afternoon we celebrated with a bang. A very Large BANG!While teaching my kids class this afternoon a large BANG startled class as two 13 yr old girls drove a car into the side of my school. They attempted to drive off but my shaved head and karate uniform and black belt running up to the car as the driver attempted to drive off got her to stop and turns out both girls know me from substitute teaching them at school. [they told the deputy that they were very afraid of me]The passenger was taken to the hospital on a back board. No one in my school was hurt, but some kids closest to the impact wall shaken up and a lot of mad, irate parents. Could have been a lot worse. The building wall is caved in several inches and my inside wall is wrecked. My personal property damage is minimal my one or two floor mats squished where the wall came in and I'll have to paint after structural repairs are done. There was several tickets written. I pray for the girl and her family and thank God no one was seriously hurt. Yours in Kenpo, Tim

No comments: