Monday, May 5, 2008

Ft. Myers seminar

I taught a seminar at Kyle Zwarg's Karate Studio on Saturday, here in Ft. Myers. It was a little strange to teach a seminar in what had been my studio. However, we had a good crowd. It was a nice surprise to see Alicia Martorelli show up with some of here students from her school in the Ft. Lauderdale area, Warrior and Scholar. She said it had been 10 years since she'd been to the Ft. Myers school. Good to see her and her group.
We worked on contact manipulation techniques, using the Parker handshake techniques as examples and I threw in some other "tricks" for handshakes I've picked up over the years.
In the next month or so I'll be doing seminars in Manchester, New Hampshire, Charleston, South Carolina and at our other Ft. Myers location, Gulf Coast Kenpo in Cape Coral.

No comments: