Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kenpo Continuum update

I got this note from Amy Long regarding her book, The Kenpo Continuum.

Hello!
A quick update. Progress on the book is being made. I have almost everything I need from Edmund Parker Jr. for the book. I have the forward and all but one portrait. Once we're finished with the layout, I'll send a complete list of who is in the book. If you think you're in it and you're name isn't on the list, let me know asap. I haven't heard yet from my layout gal the exact number, but I think it's about 125, give or take.
Also, if you are one of the few people who have yet to get me a good picture, get with it!
I think it's going to be an amazing book and I'm really excited to get it going. If you want to order extra copies for yourself, your relatives or your school, order early to ensure you get a copy and to save on shipping. The price will go up as soon as I get the copies in hand. People who pre-order are saving money, so order early and order often.
The ordering info is on the page. It says 'extra copies'. I'll have the next calendar of events out in about a week. If you have any events coming up that you want to have listed, let me know. If you want your friends or students to get the mailings, you can sign them up on the page listed below as well. Once the book is out, the mailings will just be for upcoming events.
Thanks!!!
--Amy
www.sacramentokenpokarate.com/kenpocontinuum.html

No comments: