Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New stuff

First, Kenpo Karate 601, on Form Six, is almost ready to go to the printer. Mike Squatrito has been working diligently to get the photos set up and told me he's done. Hopefully it will go to the print shop in the next two weeks and be out by early July. Pre-orders will be available on my website soon.
Second, I've been asked to be a contributor to a new edition of Martial Arts of the World: An Encyclopedia. http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-World-Encyclopedia-Set/dp/1576071502/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209390042&srsr=1-1
I'll write the section on Ed Parker's Kenpo. The deadline is Oct 1, but I don't know when the book will be out. If you follow the link above you'll see that it's an expensive book, aimed at libraries and research centers. I have John Corcoran to thank for the recommendation to the editor.

No comments: