Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm back! And with website updates!

I went up to Maryland over the New Year. I was given a pretty cool surprise - a visit to the Pentagon! I went to the International Spy Museum too, which is well worth the time. http://www.spymuseum.org/
     Over the holidays I got to talk with many of my black belts by telephone and get caught up a little. I am very fortunate to have them with me and the little time spent on the phone meant a lot.
     On another subject, I've posted a new article in the Members section of my website on why it's important to stand in a horse stance. My revised Original 10 yellow belt techniques DVD is due to start shipping out this week but there is still time to order at the pre-release price. I've just finished shooting the revised Orange belt techniques, too. I did the original 32 sequence and there's so much info there it will have to be on two DVDs. My Blue belt DVD has sold out and won't be reissuing it since I'm working on an Original 32 of that, too. Green belt is also almost gone.
     Kenpo Karate 201 is also due to ship this week. I ran out of them unexpectedly and the printer has been good about rushing the reprint.
     A new extension manual supplement is available on my site store, podcasts are coming and more.

No comments: