Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Up and running in Round Rock

I've secured a place to teach here in Texas and will be offering tai chi classes to start and will also be able to do some private lessons in tai chi and kenpo.
Daniel Delanela runs the studio where he teaches Tang Soo Do. My immediate impressions on visiting were that the school is clean, nicely decorated and equipped, well-laid out, doesn't have that "karate school smell" and that he is of legitimate TSD lineage. You can see his website at www.rrkarate.com.
   I'll be doing an intro to tai chi there on Weds, 15 Feb at 10am and starting the classes the following week. On Saturday 25 Feb I'll run a women's self defense class like I have in Florida, Illinois and California, at his invitation. The info on both events is on his site.

No comments: