Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blast from the past

1986 in Indiana. Barry Moyer coordinated a seminar there sponsored by Wendy's hamburgers. This is the same Barry Moyer who runs the WRBBOF today. (Good guy.) Pete Tomaino in Chicago had been chasing this photo for 25 years when I realized I'd been in contact with Barry thru Facebook and he was the same person. Take a close look and you'll see Mr. Parker holding a corner of the Wendy's banner. I'm in the front row, looking back, and sitting next to Eric Lee, who is next to Tadashi Yamashita. Ted Tabura is right behind me. Billy Blanks is in there, so is Ernie Reyes, both Sr and Jr. (next to Yamashita). There are some other well-known people in there such as Ronald Duncan and Mike Replogle. It's a cool shot and I thank Mr. Moyer for getting it to us.  

No comments: