Monday, March 12, 2007

European Journey

A few days ago I posted a question here about other books on Kenpo being worked on, a European version of The Journey in particular. Sweden's Ingmar Johansson sent me an e-mail saying that the book is due out this month. The book is by Martin Carey, of Ireland. Naturally, they went through the same arguments over there about who should be in it, just like we did. I had two different people tell me they were the ones directly responsible for my being included in the original book. They both said I was in, then out, and they got me back in. OK, I'm in and I thank them both. Hopefully, everyone will be pretty happy with this new book. The Europeans should have been in the first one, in my opinion, but at least now they have one and congratulations to them.

No comments: