Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got people

Just like the television commercial says. "I got people." My new book came out yesterday, 28 March. It's exciting. But I couldn't do it without my people. Mike Squatrito spent lots of hours working with the photos and graphics. John Sepulveda, Steve White, Craig Brasher, Frank Triolo read the drafts and helped me make the writing more clear. Stve White, Len Brassard, and Lenny Brassard took those photos to make it more understandable. Ed Parker Jr did the cover, with the usual hidden aspect. Can you see it?
Ohio's Steve Hatfield wrote the foreword. Steve is a hidden gem in the kenpo community. I love to watch him teach. He's a "good guy", too. He's been loyal, he constantly trains and searches for new information, and he challenges me. Gotta love him. Seek him out.
I have to acknowledge SGM Parker, Huk Planas, Joe Palanzo, Frank Trejo, and Mike Sanders for their patience with me on my path. Tom Baeli has been very helpful in giving the traditional Chinese perspective on this, too.
Finally, my family; especially my dad. This book made it just in time for his 80th birthday in April. I dedicated it to him.
Thank you all.

No comments: