Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Vox populi


I received several responses to my query about titling my book on Form Five. It seems that most are in favor of keeping the numbers in the titles. It is also apparent that we have some pretty smart people out there since many of the e-mails stated "When I was working on my Masters degree...."
I thought things stopped at the 400 level. They told me that some schools today even go as high as 800 level courses. Overall, they like the number along with the named title as it reflects the higher, "graduate level" flavor the higher forms have.
I'm sure glad I asked, and I will go with the current numbering system. I may even have a "Capstone" book in Form Six. The people have spoken! Thanks for taking your time to give me your ideas.

Vox populi is Latin for "voice of the people".

No comments: