Thursday, July 24, 2008

New studio opening

One of my students, Tony Velada, and Aikido sensei Robert Garza are opening a combined studio in Worth, Ilinois, a Chicago suburb. Tony started with me when he was eight years old in Chicago, back in the 1980s. He met Ed Parker there when Mr. Parker would come to teach. Bob Garza is a practitioner I met a few years ago through Kurt Barnhart in Chicago. I went to a few of his sword classes there and really enjoyed them.
Between their enthusiasm and abilities, I'm sure the school will be a success. They have a Grand Opening coming up soon. Check their website at www.worthmartialarts.com.

" A Center for the Martial Arts "
Home of Soseikan Dojo and Windy City Kenpo

11425 S. Harlem Ave.
Worth, Illinois 60482
708-827-5559
we are the WiFi dojo ! www.wifidojo.com

No comments: