Monday, August 25, 2008

Manchester seminars

As always, we had a great time at Steve White's Manchester Karate Studio in New Hampshire over the weekend. I was not sure I was going to get there due to Tropical Storm Fay coming through Florida when I was due to leave but Southwest Airlines got me there. (Love those guys!)
Good crowds for all three sessions, and a surprise birthday cake for Steve Friday night. Francis Rene from New Orleans was there and had gotten a handmade knife to give to Steve that evening. The knife was made by Zach Whitson and is a scaled down version of the Parker knife. Very nice.
I taught some club defenses Friday, a family class on Saturday and some related technique concepts on Saturday afternoon.
Good weather, good food, good people. Steve will be here this week to teach at our Labor Day mini-camp. Hope you can make it.

No comments: