Saturday, November 1, 2008

Super underwear

I started teaching Kenpo in 1973. One thing that is an absolute must for the guys to have and wear is a groin cup. Kids, too. In today's legal climate it's even more important. With having many a single mom bring their son in for lessons I found that many of them were not sure how to approach the subject with their boy about wearing a cup. After all, most of them had little or no experience with such apparel. (However, I did meet a woman in a Chicago school who wore one since it was a bit rough there and I found that many of the women in the school in Sweden I visited often used them, too.) Often the moms would want me to explain it to their son but one mom told me that she told her little karate master that it was "super-underwear". 'Nuff said.

No comments: