Monday, December 13, 2010

New promotions

I sat on an exam board in Manchester, New Hampshire over the weekend at Steve White's studio. We tested and promoted Bill Gaudette of Worcester, MA (right front) to sixth black and Lee MacDonald of Manchester (left front) to fourth black.  Both did a fine job on the physical portion and their medical implications dissertations were very well done.
   I also conducted two seminars and a surprise class. The seminars were packed. The first was on a variety of drills and the second on using and defending the knife. The surprise class was for the Black Belts and we did some kajukenpo techniques. Fun for all.
  I flew Southwest Airlines. They are still my favorite airline even with the rare delay I've experienced with them. Three out of the four legs were delayed due to weather and mechanical issues but I was delayed about 2 hours total. If it had been Delta, I'm sure I'd still be there.
  Anyway, Congrats to Bill and Lee and thanks to all for their support.

No comments: