Monday, April 11, 2011

The Ft Myers seminar

Had a great time in FMY this past weekend. Genie Byrd hosted her first seminar there. The knife seminar was well-received. We had a couple of promotions, too. Ed Cabrera of Tampa bumped up Steve Torres and Normia Stephens to 2nd brown and 1st black respectively. I moved Bill Damewood and Lance Soares up to 4th after testing them on the previous day.
   The previous day I had time to hang out with Marc Rowe and we co-taught two CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) classes at one of the local hospitals on Friday. I always learn something myself when I do these, from the students and from Doc.
   My Dad turns 84 this week so we had a little birthday celebration for him on Sunday before I took off back home.
  It was good to see the guys there and I miss them.

No comments: