Thursday, August 25, 2011

Technique manuals

One of our guys in South Carolina expressed an interest in having the techniques in their original sequence and number. His wish is my command. I am almost done with them.
   These will not be verbatim copies of Mr. Parker's work and will not include such items as pledges, terminology, anatomy drawings, history, patch descriptions, drills, etc. Those can be found in other publications.
   I have re-written them so correct some typos and transposed rights and lefts. I added some commentary. What I kept is the number and sequence of the original 32 manuals for orange, purple, blue and green, along with the 10 yellows.
   These guys have been rewritten, resequenced, and had the numbers changed over the years. All the material is still there in different versions. But "It's the same but different".
   So if you're a collector or someone who wants to see what the originals were like, watch my site for availability in the next few weeks. 

No comments: