Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Inaccuracies


is the title of the January article for subscribers on my site. Here's an excerpt.

I’ve been told or personally heard some things about kenpo over the years that “just ain’t so”. I’m referring to technical aspects; addressing the other stuff would take another book - or two.
Here's one, out of the three pages I came up with.

“We are the only ones who proportion our stances to our bodies.”
That’s ignorant. Not stupid, ignorant. I think it’s an insult to all those people who went before us, thinking they never figured out how to do it. Tai chi people call the concept the “body ruler”. Just because some teach a fixed distance stance doesn’t mean everyone does.
There's over 100 of these on my site at www.wedlakekenpotv.com/leewedlake for Premium subscribers at $29/year.

No comments: