Tuesday, September 24, 2013

November European visit

Howdy y'all,
   I've got a bit of a long trip in mid-late November this year to see friends in Germany, England and Ireland.
  The weekend of 15-17 November I'll be at Marc Sigle's studio in Esslingen, Germany, outside Stuttgart. It's a weekend thing with classes Fri eve and on Saturday and Sunday. John Filipidis from Greece has indicated he may be there, too.
  That Monday I'm off to Willich, near Dusseldorf with Thomas Kozitzky. I'll do some evening classes Mon-Tues-Weds.
  On Thursday, 21 Nov I'm off to Gary Ellis' club in Plymouth, England. Then it's over to see Ed Downey in Dublin on Monday and Tuesday.
  Subjects are set for the Plymouth and Willich seminars. That info and contacts are on my seminar page at www.wedlakekenpotv.com/leewedlake/seminars-2
  Since I'm coming back to the US the day before Thanksgiving I'll be in Ft. Myers, FL for the holiday.

No comments: