Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Spartanburg seminar


I was a guest of Coach Robert and his groups in the Carolinas over the weekend. He teaches in Spartanburg, SC and Columbus, NC. My student, Bruce Meyer, of Columbia, SC was there as was Keith Mathews of Canton, GA. Three states were represented and they were a great group to work with. The energy was positive and while we had a rather ambitious schedule, everyone hung in. Even the white and yellow belts stayed with the group through the sections on Short and Long Three. Great job, all!
It was my first time in that part of the Carolinas. The Blue Ridge mountains were visible from my hotel room and the leaves were changing. The air was nice and crisp, a departure from the steaming sub-tropical part of Florida I live in. Sure was nice.
The plan is to have me back in the spring and we'll have a date set soon.

No comments: