Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hartford, Connecticut seminar


I taught three classes at Frank Shekosky's studio in Middletown, CT, near Hartford, over the weekend. This photo is from a short seminar I did on foot maneuvers. Note the triplets in front.
Frank and his wife Debbie run a nice studio up there and teach both Parker Kenpo and Arnis. They have two children, Kimberly and Kelly, who keep me entertained during my visits.
The group up there at Cromwell Martial Arts is really good to work with - attentive, ask good questions, and work hard. Lance Soares out of MA and Troy Bohlander from NY were there, too. Lance is getting close to his promotion to third black and Troy gets better every time I see him. Frank himself takes a private lesson every time I go up and he's getting more and more insights into the Parker system, too.
All in all, it's a pleasure to work with the group. Now the flying up and back part is a different story. I might start walking.

No comments: