Tuesday, May 5, 2009

California trip



Jan and I went out to California a few weeks ago, down to the Monterey/Big Sur area, then to Fresno. Graham and Jaydean Lelliott spent two days in Carmel with us. We visited Monterey and drove down along the coast through Big Sur with them. They are such great hosts and fun to hang with, although, as you can see from the picture, Jay gets lonely sometimes.

The scenery along the coast is all it's advertised to be and the weather overall was good.
I taught a seminar at Graham's studio on Saturday. Sunday we went to the Clovis rodeo, one of the big ones on the professional circuit. I hadn't been to one since I was a kid. It was very entertaining and I have to say those boys are crazy.
Graham and Jaydean are running the Wonder Valley kenpo camp on Memorial Day weekend. Make it if you can.

No comments: