Monday, November 9, 2009

Good story

This is from Marty Sherwood in Fresno, California, one of Graham Lelliott's brown belts.

Lee,


I just wanted to let you know that the after school Kenpo Karate program started last week at Cheri's school. All I can say it was a total success. The director of the programs told Cheri it was beyond his expectations. We now have 20 students and I can't wipe the grins off their faces. The director also told Cheri that one of kids he put in with us was having a very hard time getting placed in other programs and felt he did not fit in anywhere. He said he never saw him smile. Well, I guess after the first class, he went up to the director with a ear to ear grin and said " I know what I want to do and now I have home". Now that is what Kenpo is all about.

Thanks for everything

See you soon.

Marty

No comments: