Sunday, November 4, 2012

Comments and posts on the KSC


Quite possibly the best weekend I've ever had in Kenpo! Thank you to all the Seniors and all the additional instructors that shared their time and knowledge. It was a fantastic event!

Carol-Le Elliot - Missouri

One of the best weekends I've had in a long, long time! Truly inspiring to see all of the seniors at work!

Bill Damewood -  Florida

The Conference was perfect. I am always impressed by what you have to say. The weekend was an experience I will always remember. There is nothing better than being part of such a motivational group with the same cause in mind. Thanks for your help and guidance.

 

Pete Galvano -  Alabama

 

I'm very glad that I could be there and took a lot of insights back home - not only
regarding to Kenpo. Hope I will manage to put them all into practice. Listening and observing I feel, the word "lead by example" matches perfectly well with what you do, not only regarding Kenpo but also in the little things of everyday life. From what I have heard, I understand, that this must also have been the way Mr. Parker used to be an example. "Follow by choice" comes around by itself.

Claudia Neumann -  Germany

No comments: