Sunday, December 9, 2007

This is too cool

In my years in the martial arts I have met some really interesting people. "Interesting" includes the good and the bad. The majority are good people, with interesting life experiences, personalities, abilities, and goals. My friend, Bruce Meyer, in Columbia, SC is one of those people.
Bruce has had many in interesting story to tell me over the years I have known him. A few years back he told of a rather strange coincidence he experienced on a trip to Florida on his honeymoon. That moment changed his life. Thinking about it, Bruce has had many a life-changing moments in the years I've known him and this wasn't really a surprise. But the events following that day are worth reading about and will inspire you.
Challenges have been raised and Bruce has met and dealt with them head-on. If you have a few minutes, go to the following link and read the story. Keep in mind that if you think you have obstacles you might take a hint from Bruce.
http://www.erbzine.com/mag20/2090.html

No comments: