Friday, January 25, 2008

More stuff


I'll bet most of you have never seen this brochure for the Ed Parker studios in Los Angeles. I spent the better part of a day scanning and posting onto my site at www.leewedlake.com. I've added more articles for those of you who like to research the system, with more to come. There are a bunch more photos in the gallery now. Some of those pictures are from my collection, some are public. I've placed some letters, and article with copies of diplomas and the like there, too.
The member section of the site is pumped up with even more historical info. I've added the IKKA constitution and some of the USKA constitution. The USKA document is there because it has some evidence relating to disputes about the title Ed Parker was given as "The Father of American Karate." I've got brochures Ed Parker distributed for his school (like the one above) and books. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: