Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ft. Myers studio closing

After buying my studio here in Ft. Myers two years ago, Kyle Zwarg is closing it this Saturday. He has mis-managed it to the point of failure.

    People are very upset for many reasons. That studio stood for 17 years in one location. Hundreds, if not thousands, passed through the doors there, with many achieving black belt and higher. Almost all the kenpo in SW Florida can be traced to that school, and I influenced the state of the art throughout the state as well from that studio. The place and the people mean a lot to many and Kyle has caused a lot of anguish with his actions.

  He did some pretty unethical things and I rescinded his license to use my name, stopped teaching there, and have ended contact with him other than what was necessary. I do not stand with him in any way.

   I plan to re-open my studio in another location in Ft. Myers. If you're one of those people who trained there you can contact me at lee@leewedlake.com. or thru my website contact page at www.leewedlake.com.

 

No comments: