Monday, March 2, 2009

The Aussie goes home

Our resident Australian, Jack Nilon, has departed and is back in Sydney. Jack spent a little over a year here in Florida learning more of the system and polishing his stuff. He taught his first big seminars when I brought him along with me to New Hampshire and coordinated and promoted the birthday bash event we had here last month. He's spent time learning the karate school business. And I promoted him to 3rd black during the trip.
I've known Jack for 12 years now and he's become a younger brother to me. He was a big help with getting the new studio up and running in the last weeks he was here. He's made many friends and we miss him already.
Mr. Nilon will be starting to teach down there soon. You can reach him at pksaustralia@gmail.com. I wish him good luck.

No comments: