Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New DVD coming soon

I will soon be offering a seminar DVD entitled Defending the Third Person in my website store. It was shot at Shawn Knight's IMAC camp at his school in Tucson last December. Shawn and his people were good enough to give me an edited copy for distribution.
In the seminar I take some "out-of-the-box" techniques and apply them to a situation you may encounter in which you have to protect a third person such a a friend, child or spouse. It takes Mr. Parker's third perspective into application in another way.
I haven't got the price set yet but if you check in the store in the next few days it should be available for purchase. www.leewedlake.com/store.asp
The full camp DVD is available thru Mr. Knight at www.americaninstituteofkenpo.com. It has myself, Steve LaBounty and other instructors on it and retails at $40.

No comments: