Thursday, April 2, 2009

Seminar at Brian Price's in Pennsylvania


I taught at Brian Price's studio in Leesport, PA last weekend. We did a solid day of seminars and private lessons. It was a full house in each session. Brian runs a tight ship up there and it shows in his students. Each group was a pleasure to work with.
After the classes on Saturday we went to a nice Italian restaurant where I got a chance to talk for a while with the troops. It's good to catch up on what's going on in various parts of the country.
I was able to work one-on-one with Mr. Price, who is working toward his next degree, and with Sam Babikian, also working toward a promotion. Both these gentlemen provide mental stimulation with the questions asked and I get as much from them as they get from me. Not to say that others I worked with don't, everyone up there is great to work with.
Keep up the good work there in Pennsylvania!

No comments: