Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cape Coral, FL seminar


One of my black belts, Mike Squatrito, and his wife Renee, recently bought and re-opened a kenpo studio in Cape Coral, FL. That's across the river from Ft. Myers, and is the second largest city (land-area wise) in Florida.
On Monday, June 18 I did a seminar for some of his students there. We all had some fun, and the class was easy to work with. The subject was basics and foot maneuvers. Mike's got some good people there and it looks to me that they're going to have a high quality student coming out of that school.
Mike says his feedback on the seminar was good and he's planning to have another in 3-4 months. The studio name is Gulf Coast Kenpo Karate. www.gulfcoastkenpo.com
By the way, this is the same Mike who is in my Kenpo Karate 301 book , and will be in my next one as well.

No comments: