Thursday, August 5, 2010

Podcasts

More 'casts have been recorded and uploaded. The most recent are on power principles and the functional anatomy of breathing. Dr. Rowe and I are working on some about the implications of impact to the breathing apparatus of your body.
     Since I launched them on June 24 the recordings have been downloaded almost 1,000 times. Looking at the stats, it looks like you're enjoying the technical material. The podcasts on the basics priority, analysis of the original Orange belt techniques are top downloads.
     The feedback I've gotten is good and you're using them like I thought you would. On your iPod at the beach and the like.
   You can listen to them over your computer or through iTunes. The links are on the home page at http://www.leewedlake.com/. There's no charge and you don't have to have iTunes to listen, just use the first link if you don't.
   Always looking for suggestions on subjects. E-mail me at lee@leewedlake.com.

No comments: