Sunday, June 15, 2008

New stuff coming!

Kenpo Karate 601 is at the printer and should be out by mid-to-late July. Watch my website for pre-order info.
Also, see below for the scoop on The Kenpo Continuum.

Good News! The book is AT the printers and is being processed as we speak. I was told it would be on my doorstep by the middle of July and I'll have it promptly out into the mail to all of you.
I have updated the site as well. If you would like to order additional copies of the book, there is a paypal link and/or snail mail address you can send payment to for it.
The price is $15 with no shipping added only until I get the book in my hot little hands. That price is for pre-order only. After that, the price goes up (except for those interested in re-selling at their school) and shipping will be added. So order now for the best deal. Also, the pre-orders will be the first ones in the mail. The book is over 300 pages and is going to look amazing. I have quotes on the back from Dennis Conatser, Bob White, Lee Wedlake and Steve LaBounty.
Sorry the whole thing has taken so long, but like kenpo itself, to get quality, you have to put in a lot of time. I'm just glad it's finally done. Thank you to everyone who has contributed and been so patient.
--Amy
www.sacramentokenpokarate.com/kenpocontinuum.html

No comments: