Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An attitude of gratitude

I read the e-mails below and give thanks again that I was so fortunate to have known Mr. Parker and am able to pass that experience on.

Hi Mr. Wedlake,

I finished reading your new book last night. Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading those experiences you shared. Thanks so much for your hard work.

Rocky Fails

Lee,

I just finished your latest book, Lessons with Ed Parker, and really enjoyed it. Although I have been a instructor of Kenpo since 1968, I never met the Master, nor did I ever attend one of the International Karate Championships. Indeed my Kenpo circle has been small. So I thank you for allowing me to meet SGM Ed Parker through your book.
Yours in Kenpo
Kit

Sir,
I just finished your new book and wanted to give you some feedback.Not having the privilege of meeting or training with Mr. Parker, it was a pleasure to gain insights into the founder of our great system. You have allowed us all to be that "fly on the wall" and I am grateful that you chose to share those treasured memories. Thank you.
SK

No comments: