Friday, July 20, 2007

PDS goes on the road

Some of you are familiar with my Professional Development Seminars (PDS). I've been doing them here in Florida since January and they've been well-received. Well, they're going on the road.
In August, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take over the Celebration hotel where I usually do my seminars, so the August PDS will be in Canton, GA, not far from Atlanta. Keith Mathews will be our host, providing the location for the seminar.
In September, we're looking at Chicago and Fresno, CA and I have a tentative date set for November in the Greenville-Spartanburg, SC area. Those are just my PDS dates and all the registration will be done through me on my site or by mail.
I'll be doing other seminars, of course. Next week I'll be at Lake Mary, FL for Mike Friedman's event at his Champion Karate. I'll be in Manchester, NH at Steve White's in August, Frank Shekosky's Cromwell Martial Arts near Hartford, CT in September, and Joe Palanzo's WKKA camp in Baltimore and the Disney Martial Arts Festival in October.
Watch the website for other dates, and please contact me if you want to have a seminar at your studio.

No comments: